The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Konica Hexar RF Limited Edition Kit ( w/ f1.2 50mm lens)

jdbfreeheel

FOR SALE: Mint Konica Kexar RF Limited Edition Kit (#1193 out of 2001) - $2750

Comes with highly sought-after 50mm f/1.2 lens with hood, UV filter, and cap with matching limited edition numbering. Beautiful Condition. Used with probably 5 rolls of film only. Perfect condition for all parts. Strap and cases (lens and camera) still in wrapping.

The only thing that keeps this from being Absolutely perfect is a tiny 1 mm black mark on the body to the right of the view finder window. It probably qualifies as a scratch but it is tiny and not deep at all. I do not know the origin of it and have never dropped or abused this piece of art.

Choose to either keep this as part of your collection or use it to create amazing images.

Verified PayPal payment only. Buyer must add 3% PayPal fee. Insured shipping is $25 to CONUS. I prefer not to ship outside of USA. Please PM with questions or pictures.

Thanks. Enjoy.

jdbfreeheel

Some interest, but told price is slightly high.

$2500, including PayPal fee and shipping to CONUS.

Come on Leica-philes. This kit is killer with this lens, which is probably worth $1500 by itself!

jdbfreeheel

Alright, $2350 and then this either goes back in the closet or on *bay. I know of at least two people who have paid $2000 or more for this lens alone...