The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Pentax 645D + AF 55/2.8

juliche

Amazing camera in the MF world. It is just the lightest medium format available, and all the rest is not that important (at least for me). Well, in fact it was, because I am selling it only to fund purchase of newcoming mirrorless Hassel or Fuji.

Comes fully packaged, with boxes and papers. Condition - pretty much like new, very low actuations as I am not shooting pro.

Price $3100 net to me (you cover paypal fees or use ppl gift or wire transfer), and includes shipping worldwide with EMS (USPS Express) from Russia (where I am). Should be at you withint 10 days or so.

I sell hee and on FM forum and also I have over 150+ positive feedbacks on ebay under "fotodro" username.