The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Alpa STC, 17 Tilt, Mamiya plate, Viewfinder, Groundglass, hand strap and sync cord

thrice

Selling my beloved Alpa STC and some related bits and bobs.
One small scratch next to the release latch for the rear mount. otherwise EX++
Includes TWO STC-specific tripod plates for the Linhof levelling head AKA Alpa 3D Micro levelling head.
Truly a marvel of engineering this camera.
Bought new from Linhof Studio.

17mm Tilt adapter in EX condition, has one little ding that doesn't affect any performance or usability.

Mamiya Plate in EX++ condition, includes shims (unused because my P45 was perfect on this STC).

Viewfinder looks new. Includes Frame and shift guides for 35mm on 48x37mm sensor.

Hand strap looks EX++ smells fine (never really used it).
Sync cord is a sync cord. No fraying and works fine. Phase one to regular sync socket.

Ground Glass in Ex condition, some scratchs on the Fresnel (inevitable) but the ground glass itself is flawless and there are no visible marks on the housing.

STC $3500 NET to me
17mm Tilt adapter $1100 NET to me
Mamiya Plate $600 NET to me
Viewfinder $1100 NET to me
Hand Strap $50 NET to me
Sync Cord $50 NET to me
Ground Glass $400 NET to me

Lenses-7-2.jpgLenses-8-2.jpgLenses-9-2.jpgLenses-17.jpgLenses-18.jpgLenses-6-2.jpgLenses-2-2.jpgLenses-15.jpgLenses-16.jpg

Last edited:

thrice

Dropped price on STC (which includes the wooden grip) and added prices for 17 tilt and groundglass.

thrice

Pricedrops!

STC $3300 NET to me
17mm Tilt adapter $1000 NET to me

Mamiya Plate SOLD
Viewfinder SOLD
Hand Strap $45 NET to me
Sync Cord $45 NET to me
Ground Glass $360 NET to me

thrice

STC SOLD
17mm Tilt adapter SOLD