The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For Sale or Trade: Hasselblad Zeiss Sonnar CF T* 150mm F4 & 250mm C F5.6

raminolta

Hasselblad Zeiss Sonnar CF T* 4/150

Glass is in pristine condition without any fungus, haze or scratch. Body is very clean with only some tiny spots or scratches, barely visible. Mechanically the lens is in good working condition.

Asking price: US$260.00

Hasselblad Zeiss Sonnar C 5.6/250

Glass is in pristine condition without any fungus, haze or scratch. Body is also overall good but there are some spots and scratches on the body. Mechanically the lens is in good working condition.

Asking price: US$240.00

I am located in Canada and will ship worldwide. Buyer pays for the shipping costs.

Exchange/Trade possibilities: I am looking for Sony A7r or A7r mk ii, Hasselblad 40mm or 50mm lenses f2.8 tele lenses, Sony Zeiss Sonnar FE 55mm. I have other items for sale which I will post in other threads.

Any question welcome to ask. I have 700 feedbacks on Ebay.

Last edited: