The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony Zeiss Sonnar 24mm f/1.8 ZA E-Mount & B+W UV Filter

raminolta

Sony Zeiss Sonnar 24mm f/1.8 ZA E-Mount & B+W UV Filter

The lens is used but in pristine condition: no haze or fungus in the glass and no scratch. The body is clean and all mechanical and electronic parts function perfectly. The lens comes with a B+W UV/Haze Protective filter, the lens hood and the front and rear caps. I don't have the original box though.

Asking price: US$740.00

Exchange/Trade possibilities: I am looking for Sony A7r or A7r mk ii, Hasselblad 40mm or 50mm T* lenses, Sony Zeiss Sonnar FE 55mm.

Any question welcome to ask. I have 700 feedbacks on Ebay. I am located in Canada and will ship worldwide. Buyer pays for the shipping costs.

Last edited:

raminolta

Price Reduction

I have decided to reduce the price to $650 for a more quick sale. This also better reflects the average selling price for this lens as I checked it on Ebay.

Last edited: