The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M9 For Sale and Other Stuff!

Gary P

Selling my M9 to fund an upgrade. I'm the original owner and acquired this in 2010. The camera is in great condition with normal signs of wear for a weekend warrior photographer. The camera works flawlessly and comes with 3 batteries and original packaging, it has 15,558 shutter actuations. This is priced to sell at $2,695.00 including shipping CONUS. Paypal fees included.

I'm also selling a Leica handgrip that was for the M8 but matches the M9 leather. The price for this is $150.00 shipped as above.

One more, a well conditioned Luigi case for the M9 for $175.00 with matching shoulder strap.

Attachments

Gary P

Bump!

Gotta move this, price reduction! Camera $2,295, Case $100, Handgrip $125. $2,400 takes it all! All paypal'd and shipped, CONUS.