The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon CoolScan V LS-50 ED Film Scanner in mint Condition + Silverfast SE plus

just4fun

I am selling my Nikon CoolScan V LS-50 ED Film Scanner in mint Condition.
The scanner come complete with strip film adapter SA-21, slide feeder MA-21, instructions manual.
If you are shooting film 35mm, forget flatbed scanners (believe me!) you know you need this (especially if you want to scan E6 slide pictures), still selling new at crazy price:
https://www.amazon.com/Nikon-CoolScan-LS-50-Film-Scanner/dp/B0001DYTVW

Cosmetic Condition:
Excellent+, to mint condition, I see no scratches, wear or dent, unit was a back up unit (I am using Coolscan 9000ED) sit in the office with no real use.

I will also give you a license code for SilverFast SE Plus 8 Scanner Software (worth over $120) I own the code and will pass it to you. The software will only work with Nikon V-ED.

Reason of selling: upgrade to Nikon 9000ED
Price is $500 NET, FIRM. Shipping and Paypal fee is on you.
Thanks!
PS: My use id on ebay is "sonnymidi" and have buy and sale here many times in the past.

Attachments