The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M240 Silver, Multifunction Handgrip

cookedart

Leica M typ 240

Up for sale is my Leica M typ 240 in Silver Chrome. I'm the original owner. Bought from Pro Photo Supply in Portland, OR on July 2013 (got the first order when the camera initially came out and have used it daily since). Will include purchase receipt. Around 47,000 actuations on the shutter. Loved the heck out of this camera. The only reason I'm selling is I'm upgrading to an M10 and doesn't make sense to keep both. Has a few bumps, scrapes, and a minor dent on the top plate, but nothing that affects functionality. Some dust underneath the baseplate plastic cover. There is a small knick on the viewfinder, but very hard to see in actual use though (check photos). Included is 2 Leica spare batteries (so three total), a matching silver thumbs-up, a spare hotshoe cover (so 2 hotshoe covers included) and a spare charger (so 2 chargers included). I've also installed a Giotto's glass cover for the LCD, as well as a rubber bumper on the focus button. I've removed the paint from the Leica red dot logo (to make it more MP240 like) but I've also included a spare red dot if you prefer the original look. Have all original packaging, including the white outer box. Never registered lightroom. Asking for $3500 Shipped and Paypalled to CONUS. Willing to trade for maybe a WATE or a 21mm Super Elmar (but not both) in decent condition.

Multifunctional Handgrip for M typ 240
Selling a barely used Multifunctional Handgrip for a Leica M typ 240. Adds usb tethering, support for the SCA adapter for using a flash with the EVF, GPS, and AC Adapter support, as well as adding a nice grip and hole for the finger loops. Includes original box. Selling for $500 Shipped and Paypalled to CONUS. Willing to do a bundle deal to the buyer of the m240, so ideally would like to sell individually only after the m240 sells.

Photos of M240:

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger