The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Arca Swiss Rm3di, HR Digaron-S 23 mm, Apo-Sironar digital 35 mm, Variofinder

fmo

I am selling my Arca Swiss Rm3di as I do not find enough time to take this incredible camera in the field for shooting (ultra-) wide angle photos. As such I am offering my entire kit consisting of the Rm3di camera, a viewfinder and 2 lenses. The camera and lenses are in excellent condition without any issues, only the cable release has a kink, but is working well. All items have been purchased from Arca Swiss in Besancon, France. I would prefer to sell all at once, but please feel free to contact me for individual trades.

I am asking for 13,400.00 Euro (14,170.00 USD) for the entire kit. Please feel free to send me your offer.

I am based in Germany, but will ship worldwide with full insurance against 100% advance payment. Shipping costs will be charged in addition to the purchased items. Buyer will be responsible for customs clearance and applicable duties. Payment by Paypal (buyer pays fees).

[1] RM3di body with ground glass and original magnetic cable release: 3,600.00 Euro (3,800.00 USD)

[2] Variofinder with sliding mask: 900.00 Euro (950.00 USD)

[3] Rodenstock HR Digaron-S 23 mm f/5.6 with Copal 0 shutter in Arca Swiss mount, with adjacent Variofinder focus reference drum and calibration table: 6,500.00 Euro (6,900.00 USD)

[4] Rodenstock Apo-Sironar digital 35 mm f/4.5 with Copal 0 shutter in Arca Swiss mount, with adjacent Variofinder focus reference drum and calibration table: 2,000.00 Euro (2,100.00 USD)

[5] 110 x 110 mm R-lens to M-lens board to use the Rm3di lenses in Arca Swiss M-line cameras: 400 Euro (420.00 USD)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[1] RM3di body with ground glass and original magnetic cable release

Rm3di_5.jpgRm3di_4.jpgRm3di_3.jpgRm3di_2.jpgRm3di_1.jpg

fmo

[3] Rodenstock HR Digaron-S 23 mm f/5.6 with Copal 0 shutter in Arca Swiss mount, with adjacent Variofinder focus reference drum and calibration table

Rm3di_10.jpgRm3di_11.jpgRm3di_12.jpg

fmo

[4] Rodenstock Apo-Sironar digital 35 mm f/4.5 with Copal 0 shutter in Arca Swiss mount, with adjacent Variofinder focus reference drum and calibration table

Rm3di_13.jpgRm3di_15.jpgRm3di_14.jpg

fmo

[5] 110 x 110 mm R-lens to M-lens board to use the Rm3di lenses in Arca Swiss M-line cameras

Rm3di_6.jpg