The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M6J w/matching 50mm f/2.8 Elmar-M Set

streetleitz

Hi guys,

I'm selling this beautiful Leica M6J with matching 50mm f/2.8 Elmar-M Set in near mint condition. Perfect for those looking for a special edition camera to actually use.

The M6J is near mint. It had its RF calibrated, sticky framelines fixed and rewind knob replaced by DAG last 2015. The only cosmetic issues I could see are the brightmarks on top of the lugs. All functions work properly. As for the lens, it is in mint condition. No fungus, haze or scratches. Focusing is smooth and aperture detents solid. The red dot may have been reattached by the previous owner due to what looks like to be some glue on its side but it's hardly noticeable.

It includes the body cap, lens cap and hood only.

I'm asking for US$4,475 net of all fees to me.

Payment via bank transfer is preferred but PayPal is also welcome. International shipping will be at cost (method and insurance if any will be at your discretion).

Selling to trim down my collection. You may send me a PM here if you're interested.

I've bought and sold a number of Leica items already through some forums (RFF for example under streetleitz), Leica Classifieds, eBay and through meet-ups locally and internationally as well. Item is located in Metro Manila, Philippines.

Thanks guys! ;)

Fp-Leica-M6Jw50ElmarM-001.jpg

Fp-Leica-M6Jw50ElmarM-005.jpg

Fp-Leica-M6Jw50ElmarM-004.jpg

Fp-Leica-M6Jw50ElmarM-003.jpg

Fp-Leica-M6Jw50ElmarM-002.jpg

Fp-Leica-M6Jw50ElmarM-006.jpg