The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 200mm F2.8 APO for 645M / 645AF

John Black

During Bradley Gibson Mamiya blow-out sale I picked up his LNIB 200 APO, so now I'd like to sell mine. This is one of my favorite lenses in the Mamiya 645 line-up, so picking a new copy was too tempting.

Now I need to sell my 200mm APO. It is in like new condition and wickedly sharp. The screw-on hood has 1 or 2 tiny nicks in the paint and the hood is slightly deformed in spot. None of this effects its performance. It will mount on the 645M, 645AF, 645AFD (I, II and III) and P645. It can also be used on Nikon or Canon dSLRs via an adapter. I'll post pix of the lens later tonight or tomorrow. Sales includes the lens, hood and Mamiya front & rear lens caps.

$500 shipped and paypal'd in the US.

PS - I forgot that I had some sample images on the web already; 200mm images. Follow the link, click "Sample Pictures" and then "MAMIYA 645M 200MM F2.8 APO".

John Black

I had some interest here and there, but no takers yet. Here are some pictures of the lens -

If buying used isn't your thing, then I'll sell the new condition 200mm F2.8 APO, boxed and essentially unused for $650 shipped and paypal'd in the US. I really don't which one sells.

robmac

I use this lens on my 1Ds2 and can attest to it's resolving abilities and gorgeous rendition.