The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad H2 Medium Format with HV90x film back and 80mm f/2.8 HC

just4fun

I am selling complete kit Hasselblad H2 Medium Format with HV90x film back and 80mm f/2.8 HC
If you want to have a Camera that can shoot FILM and Digital Back, this Camera is for you! just wait for a good deal Digital Back to come, this H2 will take any H series mount backs from Phase One, Leaf, Hasselblad CF or CFH and Sinar
The Camera is in excellent condition, show wear here and there but over all looking great!
Come with 1 battery grip hold full charge, charger. 66xxx shots. Newest firmware, perfect working condition.
The Lens HC 80mm is an amazing lens, very versatile! excellent condition, always protect with included B+W filter
Lens having 36xxx shot... optic is clear, perfect working order.
The film back is like new, rarely used. Having only used for 58 shots.
You are buying a full working system, no need to buy anything else!
I will also throw in a "really right stuff" bracket.

Price is $1700, Shipping will depend on location, please contact me for details.
Please search for my Buy and Sell history here in DPI, also, long time Ebay member "sonnymidi"

Thanks!

PS: Flickr Link (hires)
https://flic.kr/s/aHskVWtp9x

Attachments

Last edited:

just4fun

Found more accessories, will included in the sale.
- an original camera strap
- new un-used CR123 battery grip.
- Extra (un-test) battery grip