The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD : MacBook Pro 15 inch

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
MacBook Pro 15 inch glossy screen
Model MB075ll/A
2.4 Core 2 Duo processor
667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
15.4 SCREEN 140X900
NIVIDIA GEFORCE 8600 GT 256 OF GDDR3 SDRAM
I SIGHT
8X SUPERDRIVE
FIREWIRE 800
FIREWIRE 400
2 USB
DVI OUT

This is in great condition , A few very light scratches on surface

Now this has been seriously upgraded and first off a brand new battery bought 2 weeks ago

I also installed 6gb of Ram which is ideal for Photoshop . Also i replaced the hard drive with a fast 200 gb 7200 rpm drive or in the unit right now is a SSD 80gb Drive made by Intel Xm 25 with a Kingston label on it. Exactly the same drive just slapped a Kingston label on it. It really flies with the SSD.

I can sell this with the 200gb 7200 drive or the SSD drive . The SSD Drive will be 350 dollars more. This is rated the best there is for consumers. I have the box and the power cord plus the DVI to VGA plug.

I am asking 1495 with the 7200 drive in it with the 6gb of ram. With SSD drive 1845.00

I will also get this back to ground zero with Leopard with a fresh install. This is a great machine and never a issue, very solid performer.

US only and Paypal and shipping 3 day with insurance for 40 dollars.

Guy Mancuso

Re: FS: MacBook Pro 15 inch

If you want the 23 inch monitor also I can make a nice package. This will rip through any raw processing program with speed and efficiency.

Guy Mancuso

I am holding this for word tonight for a friend but let me know in case he changes his mind.

Guy Mancuso

Okay back on the market and reduction in price 1395 with 7200 hard drive installed and all set to go and ready to ship

Guy Mancuso

I am including the Leopard disk even though it did not originally come with it

Guy Mancuso

Best I can do is 1225. with 7200 drive and the Leopard disk included.

e-mail me at guymancuso at cox.net

Guy Mancuso

Still available . Use e-mail will be out . Nuts for not grabbing this it is a freaking steal

New battery 140
Ram is 200
Great hard drive