The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma 300-800mm, Gitzo 1548MKII, 1321 Leveling Base, Wimberley

RGoldman

I have decided to sell my super tele set up as I am just not getting the time to use it anymore and hate having it take up so much space in the safe. All of these are in excellent condition as I am a bit OC when it comes to my equipment.

First up is a Sigma 300-800mm EX, Canon mount. I am the original owner. Comes with everything as new. Case, caps, hood, drop in filters, etc. Will be sent in original shipping box. It has a long lens plate attached.

Gitzo 1548MKII CF tripod. Only used a few times.

Gitzo 1321 Leveling Base. Really handy when on uneven ground especially with such a heavy lens.

Wimberley Gimbal Head. Version 1. Has the Wimberley quick release for Arca style plates.

I would like to sell this all together but will consider splitting it up if I don't get anyone interested in the whole package. I might also consider trades on a full frame DSLR +/- cash depending on make and model.

$6,000 for the entire package which will include insured shipping and PP fees.(3% discount if paying with certified check or MO) This will not be cheap to ship and insure because of size and weight!

I will have images avaialble later today. Email with any questions or serious trade offers.

Thanks!

Ron

RGoldman

Here are some images of the lens, head, base, and tripod. The only mark on the tripod is right by the sticker and on the sticker itself. There are a couple of rub marks on the Wimberley head. THe lens is spotless inside and out.

Last edited:

RGoldman

The front and rear elements and a few images taken with the lens.
The Newfoundland images were shot at 800mm, f/5.6 The bird image is with the 1.4X TC@800mm, f/8

Last edited:

RGoldman

Tried to edit first post but couldn't find an edit option!

Included shipping is for ConUS only!

Thanks,

Ron