The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Elinchrom 600s Monolight

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I have several of these one for parts and i have one that I can sell working like a charm. 600 watts Monolight with cover and cord in excellent condition . Priced to sell 425 shipped US only

Ben Rubinstein

Re: FS: Elinchrom 600s Monolight

Tell us Guy, have you actually been told the price of the S2 that you're suddenly selling off bits and pieces? :ROTFL::ROTFL:

Guy Mancuso

No not at all. I would maybe have to sell my house for a S2 . Trying to upgrade my laptop. I might even get down to one machine. But for now at least get my road machine going faster since I maybe hitting the road more for gigs. I have a plan. LOL

dseelig

HI Guy
At this price I am intrested how heacy is this thing. I would go in more detail now but I have to go my mac is not working and I am a little scared. Going to the local mac store. David

Guy Mancuso

There not too heavy at all . Looking it up now and actually was heading to UPS but I will wait for you

Guy Mancuso

here are a couple quick shots of one this is actually the one for parts but identical to the good one.

Guy Mancuso

Ia m going to box it up David and just wait for your word to ship. You can paypal me tonight no problem. Just was going to UPS soon , so let me know to include this or not