The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS- Testing waters - Leica M & LTM film bodies etc

apsheng

Haven't used film quite a while, so these should go...

M6TTL LHSA Black Paint .85 finder mint like new. This was to be my "keeper". So very little use. Already sold my user 2 years ago. All original box and packaging. $2000

Mint- M3 Single Stroke. The "minus" is due to two tiny rub marks on top and above lug ear. CLA'd by Sherry Krauter 2 years ago. Again was to be my keeper. Sold my DS years ago. $1000.

Mint IIIG with Leicavit. Have not used much in last 10 years. Will need CLA. In beautiful condition. Body and Leicavit $1200. Also have collapsible 50 Cron and 50 Elmarit if you need a lens with it.

I will post photos if there is any genuine interest. Probably will only sell two of these three, whichever go first.

Alan