The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Mamiya RZ Pro II D kit *with* the ZD adapter plate and 4 lenses! Pics

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Okay, love this camera but need to fund a new printer (Epson 9900). What I have is:

Mamiya RZ Pro II D; ZD adapter plate; special focus screen for ZD plate; 110 lens; W/L finder; AE-1 Prism finder; 220 film back; polaroid film back; 75 shift lens. All of the above is in excellent shape. I'm also including a 65 in very good shape with some internal dust, and a 180 in good shape with moderate internal dust. Also included but not shown are a factory Mamiya strap and RRS QR base plate.

This camera is very sweet to use in the studio or field with a digital back -- and to be clear, the RZ Pro II D with ZD plate will couple directly to any Mamiya AFD mount digital back without the need for cables.

Asking $3750 OBO for all of it -- a complete RZ ProII D/ZD kit with 4 lenses -- and no, I do not want to break it up. I'll try and get images up later today or tomorrow if it's still available.

thanks in advance,

Jeremy

Re: FS: Mamiya RZ Pro II D *with* the ZD adapter plate!

The 9900 is a beast, bigger/heavier than our HP 60" printer it just replaced at work. Did some 40"x50" test prints before heading to Vegas that are quite pretty and this thing is a speed demon compared to my Epson 7800. I'll be doing some testing on color gamut/tonal range/sharpness against the 7800 when I get back to Texas.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

It is big, but I like the new inks a lot.

fotografz

Hi Jack,

Should you decide to sell the body separately please PM me first with a price. As you know I already have the T/S adapter system with a 75SB and 180SB.

Just curious, does the 75 shift lens shift more than the T/S adapter?

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Hi Marc:

I am pretty sure the 75 shift lens does shift more than the 75 SB on the adapter -- the dedicated shift lens shifts 40mm total, 20mm in each direction off center, which is cool in use. IIRC the shift via TS adapter is 15mm in one direction only?

You should just buy it all from me and package up the bits with the other bits you have and sell them as an RZ grab bag... The 75 shift is more compact and usable in the field than the SB lenses on the TS adapter. Also, if you don't want it, the 75 shift still brings good money by itself. The 180 isn't going to bring much, maybe $250 or so, but the film backs sell easily if you don't want them.

;),

fotografz

Thanks Jack, I've got enough of my own stuff to move out of my Pack-Rat gear closet ;)

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

I hear you Marc, except... The ZD adapter plate is very hard to find new or used, as are used RZ Pro IID's... Hence my purpose to selling it all together, and somebody that wants the Pro IId/ZD combo is going to get a really great kit at a very reasonable price! :thumbs:

Cheers,

Dale Allyn

Wish I could fit it in, but timing is off. Good luck with your sale, Jack. It sounds like a sweet bit of kit.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

As promised, here is a photo of everything. excuse the rather large size, but I wanted you to be able to inspect it more closely :D

Also note that there are FOUR lenses now included with no change in price!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: FS: Mamiya RZ Pro II D kit *with* the ZD adapter plate and 4 lenses! Pics

Added note: I would also consider trades of a Nikon D700 or D3 body with or without lenses; or a Canon 5D2 body with or without lenses.