The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon MF Lenses: 50mm f1.2 Ai-s & 35mm f2.0 Ai-s

j. white

I finally succumbed to my desire for a Leica R-series body (an R8), so some things have to go.

50mm f1.2 Ai-s manual focus lens in Mint Minus shape. Glass is pristine. The aperture ring moves freely, with crisp detents at all stops. No signs of oil on the blades. The body shows no signs of wear, but no longer has the factory sheen, thus the minus.

Includes box, manual, new front and rear caps, and HS-12 hood with box.
HS-12 in Excellent Plus shape, with some bright markings on the matte coating typical of the Nikon metal hoods. This is purely cosmetic and of course does not affect performance in the least.

$425.00 obo

35mm f2.0 Ai-s manual focus lens in Excellent Plus shape. Glass on this one too is pristine. The aperture ring moves smoothly, with crisp detents at all stops. The body also shows no signs of wear. Includes front and rear caps.

$225.00 obo

I am also interested in trades for R lenses and am open to dealing. Let me know what you've got and let's see what we might be able to arrange!

Payment via USPS Money Order, Certified check, or Paypal. Buyer pays 3% Paypal fee. Shipping $20.00 Insured to US addresses. International shipment can be made via arrangement with buyer, but I would prefer to deal domestically.

Many thanks,

-J.