The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III, LN

sisoje

For Sale: less than 1 year old Canon EOS 1Ds 1DS MarkIII Mark III 21 MP DSLR camera. Condition like new. Comes with everything like from the store +++ extra battery +++ RRS L bracket +++ screen protector. Camera has less than 3000 exposures. Only reason for selling is need to fund medium format digital back. As a CPS (Canon Professional Service) I have an access to priority service of this camera now (and in future). I have a free "oil & lube" service at Canon: sensor cleaning and firmware upgrade (good to have for future). I am original owner, camera was purchased at Henry's Toronto... This camera never had any issues what so ever with auto focus, exposure, digital files,...

Price is $4900 FIRM

I would prefer to sell locally, but no issues with sending it worldwide with extra shipping cost...