The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:NIB Profoto Compact 1200-$875.00

JasonQuibilan

Hello!

Are these still available and would you be willing to ship to Manila,
Philippines? If not, I might have some friends or family in the US
who can accept it on my behalf.

Thanks!

Hi,
I actually have two of them. I emailed you back. They have been used on about 15-20 shoots. I'll be back in NY on Tuesday.

Thanks

I just wanted to let everyone know that Jason was a great buyer! Paid via wire transfer and then I shipped the lights to him in the Philippines. I think he's looking for more of these, so if anyone has any, you should contact him.

Cheers,
Josh

JasonQuibilan

I just wanted to let everyone know that Jason was a great buyer! Paid via wire transfer and then I shipped the lights to him in the Philippines. I think he's looking for more of these, so if anyone has any, you should contact him.

Cheers,
Josh

Thanks Josh! Really appreciate the time and effort you put in to ship them to me... great packaging at a reasonable price! Great communication too!

Jason

JasonQuibilan

Cheers,
Josh

Thanks Josh! Really appreciate the time and effort you put in to ship them to me... great packaging at a reasonable price! Great communication too!

Jason