The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Mamiya RE-401 Cable Release - LNIB

John Black

Mamiya RE-401 Cable Release
For 645AF, 645AFD I/II/III, P645 and ZD
$75 Shipped and Paypal'd in the US

Like new condition, hardly used. I purchased this release around Nov or Dec last year. If I need a cable release, it's easier (for what I shoot) to use MLU and a 2-second timer. This is the 1-meter cable length.

Last edited:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: FS: Mamiya RE-401 Cable Release - LNIB

Just a plug:

These are great accessories for Mamiya shooters IMO. I use the MLU + 3 second timer all the time, but on occasion like if I have my camera positioned up really high on the pod or really low, or am taking a series of images, this release is great. And FWIW it works with the MLU+Timer combo too -- it simply relocates the standard release button ;)

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Re: FS: Mamiya RE-401 Cable Release - LNIB

I agree great to have in the bag. I have this one and one that is 15 ft long. So camera attached very high up on ladder and me on the ground to eliminate any camera shake