The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

P30+ and 645AFDII

RGoldman

As much as it kills me to do this I am putting my P30+ and Mamiya 645 up for sale. I have 2 kids in college, one transferring into a 2 year radiology program and the other headed to WSU for his last 2 years. The college funds I set up have taken quite a hit this last couple of years and I need to raise money for tuition and books for both of them.

The back and camera were purchased new from Capture Integration on 11/13/07 with a 3 year Value Added warranty that is good through 11/13/10. I will include a copy of the original invoice and the warranty is fully transferable to the buyer. The back only has 588 activations as of today and includes everything as new that comes with the Value added package and an extra battery (total of 3). The 645AFDII and the P30+ both look brand new and have been extremely well taken care of. The 645 has an 80mm f/2.8 that came with it. It's never been mounted on the camera so it's BNIB. It also has a Kirk L plate mounted on it. I have several lenses that I am selling as well and will give the buyer first chance at them if wanted. I have a 55-110mm, 105-210mm, 120mm macro manual focus/aperture, and an 80mm f/1.9 manual focus/aperture. All the lenses but the 80mm f/1.9 come with original boxes and paperwork and were purchased brand new at the same time as the camera/back. I have an RE401 cable release, type C focusing screen, and three extension tubes as well all with boxes and paperwork.

I would like to get $15,500 for the back and 645 with the 80mm and L plate. I will separate the camera and back if someone wants to make an offer on just the back.
This is not a demo or refurb and has the value added warranty so please, reasonable offers only!

I can supply more information and images if anyone wants them. Just email me.

Thanks,

Ron

Last edited:

fotografz

Well, there's Guys' P31+ he's been hankerin' for.

If Guy's P25+ was a V mount I'd have bought it from him for my 503CW.

Nice kit. Good luck on the sale. I've been there with 2 kids in college at the same time. Get's brutal after awhile.

RGoldman

Thanks everyone. Yes... the gear is replaceable but the kids education is not. Hopefully when they have kids of their own some day, they will appreciate all the sacrifices we make as parents for them!

fotografz

Thanks everyone. Yes... the gear is replaceable but the kids education is not. Hopefully when they have kids of their own some day, they will appreciate all the sacrifices we make as parents for them!
Don't hold your breath on that one.