The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Big housecleaning: Leica, Canon, Gitzo, Kata, Mamiya, Garmin, etc.

Our family has recently grown, and to make space (and raise funds) for our new baby, we are doing a somewhat major purge of the gear closet.

Please have a look at this webpage: http://nonfictionmedia.com/BigBabySelloff.htm (copy & paste and remove any spaces in your browser's nav bar if the link doesn't work).

Many, many items, some little bits of esoterica, some video gear, some carrying gear, a good GPS navigation device... and I am confident my prices are somewhere between good and great.

Also: Some free stuff.

Items from... Canon, Leica, Nikon, Gitzo, Bogen, Kata, B+W, Sony, Wein, Gary Fong, Domke, Samson, Sennheiser, Electro Voice, Minolta, Mamiya, Beattie, Adobe...

Email is best for replying, please.

Thanks for looking.

Paratom

the link (also with paste&copy) doesnwork in my browser-I only get to your introduction why you sell but no list there.
Congrats for your baby!!!

UPdate: Gitzo tripod, 1.25x eyepiece magnifier, Lightware grip belt, Canon CP-E3 Battery pack, MSR Water Bag, Leica M straps, 43mm UV filter, 55mm hood, Leica instructions are all sold.

Sorry for the difficulty loading, folks. Not sure why it would be. Please try Firefox or Safari if you've got them--IE seems to choke.