The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

EPSON R-D1S, beautiful with extras

Ron (Netherlands)

If you are looking for an Epson R-D1s in near mint condition, this is the one you were looking for. It is hard to find any user marks, no scratches on the screen or on other part of the camera. It works perfectly. Comes with what you see on the picture: extra (orig Epson) batteries, charger, orig. strap, software.
Further I through in a SC 2Gb card and, if you need it, the Nikon -2 diopter which fits perfectly. Price for total kit, USD 1500 + shipping

Price does not include the CV 40mm SC lens in the picture, but if you want the camera with the lens, please feel free to make an offer. Lens comes with org. hood incl. box.

Last edited:

Ron (Netherlands)

Thank you Back Alley (RFF?)
This one will go in due course to the great Bay....

btw for anyone who like to know, I sold to members of RFF and further have a 100% pos rating as zorki_2007 on Ebay.

Godfrey

Whew, glad it is sold. I have enough cameras but I've been wanting that exact package ... R-D1s plus Nokton 40/1.4 ... for a while! You saved me having to gnaw my nails over it. ;-)