The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: M8, black, Upgraded

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
The time has come to sell my M8. I love this camera, but am using my MF outfit for critical work, and also need a fast, high ISO camera -- and unfortunately finances dictate I cannot keep the M8 and buy a fast DSLR, so the M8 has to go.

I am selling the complete enchilada, lenses and all (see the B&S for each lens listed separately). THis M8 kit includes everything shown below which is:

1) M8 with very low mileage, in virtually like-new shape with under 2000 clicks, upgraded in November to the new quiet shutter and improved framelines -- so with the new firmware this essentially operates as an M8.2! Warranty good through November 2009, box, and all original packing materials, charger, software, IB etc.

2) Grip base with RRS QR plate attached

3) Thumbs-up grip (2), BOTH long and short sizes included!

4) Spare battery

5) Softie release

6) A slew of filters for the M8: 46, 55 and 60mm 092/72 IR pass filter for IR capture, a 46 mm 3 stop ND filter for shooting faster lenses wide open in normal light, a few assorted aftermarket hoods and a caps.

Asking $3850 OBO for ALL of the above!