The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: 50mm black Lux pre-asph Exc

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
The dream queen imager for Leica. This one focuses dead on and renders exceptionally, my favorite M lens of all time. Included are the lens, case, cap, DOUBLE rear cap, rigid screw in hood and 46mm Leica IR/UV cut filter. Not coded.

Asking $1850 OBO:

Jack- You'll see I sold my 50 lux ASPH today. It was to fund (plus extra) a black paint 50lux pre-asph. Seeing your comments on this lens sure helped me feel good about my decision! best...Peter

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Well they are both incredible lenses, but render totally differently. If pockets were bottomless and full of cash, I could easily make a case for owning 4 different 50mm M lenses! (And 2 21's, and 2 28's, and 3 35's, and....)

:D,

yeah, so true. Truth is, I'll have 3 leica 50's now, a pre-asph noct, a rigid summicron that lives on an M8, and now this pre-asph lux. I couldn't do 4!