The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Epson RD1 for sale

Irenaeus

I hear the a900's siren song, but will have to sell quite a lot to get it.

Therefore I'm offering my RD1 for sale. I've enjoyed it immensely but pretty severe astigmatism and other boring optical challenges have been telling me that it's about time to limit my reliance on manual focus and this beloved camera. It would come in the factory box with charger & cables, installation CDs, 3 batteries, an unfilled in warranty card and the original sales receipt from Amazon. I will also include a Luigi half case for it.

I'm the second owner and think it has fewer than 5000 actuations, since Lightroom metadata tells me I'm responsible for about 3600.

It's in really excellent condition overall (though the miniscule bumps that serve as feet on the bottom plate are bright) and has no known functional issues. If you found any within the first 30 days, however, I'd make them good.

I've not bought and sold a great deal online but have good feedback for what I have done — here as Irenaeus, on eBay as cqiona and under my real name on RFF.

$1750 USD.

All the best,

Irenaeus, aka Thomas Turnbull