The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leicavit black paint

neils

I've got a a super clean black paint Leicavit for sale. It has been a used a fair amount but there aren't any scratchs, gouges or any marks of any kind. There isn't any brassing or zincing (is that a word?). Like other black paint Leica products as soon as you handle it fingerprints are what you see anyway. Use it.

I have all the original boxes/bags etc etc that it came with. Paypal only. USA only. $465 includes shipping and insurance.

Thanks

Neil

neils

Wow I gotta say that the photos make this thing look hammered! Hell of a presentation right? Trust me, in your hand and on your camera and not under the glare of a softbox it is as I described. Really.

Neil