The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD : Canon 1DMKII

RGoldman

No reasonable offers for the Mamiya/P30+ so I might have to rethink what I am keeping at this point. No need for two bodies right now so I am offering my 1DMKII for sale.
I am the original owner. 14,400 clicks. Looks and functions as new. It's been very lightly used and well taken care of. I have all the original packaging, manuals, cables, cords, charger, DC coupler, neck strap, software, etc. The software, cables, and DC coupler are still in the original wrappers and have never been used. I have 2 Canon NP-E3 batteries and a Kirk L plate that come with it. The only marks on the camera are the hotshoe and the back LCD has a couple of light scratches that you can only see when the light hits it just right. I just cleaned the sensor and it is in perfect condition. The body is extremely clean.
I am looking for $1500 for all of the above and that will include shipping, insurance, and PP fees. Con US only!

Please email with any questions.

Thanks!

Ron

Last edited: