The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: 50 lux pre-ASPH, black paint

Riccis

Selling a 50 lux, pre-ASPH, black paint that is starting to brass evenly.

Comes with caps and leather case.

$1,500

Erik Five

Re: FS: 50 lux pre-ASPH, black paint

Tempting, but no cash for stuff like this at this moment. Good luck bud. Not that you need it. Ill give it three hours. ;)

jonoslack

Whaaat. Not sold yet? Crazy...
He needs a nice picture to sell it - 'brassing evenly' might be nice, but might not.

So Riccis - let's have a little eye candy for Erik and I (who would like it but can't afford it!).

cam

i am really trying not to follow this.... i imagine it's a v3 that focuses closer than my E43 (my only bugbear with the lens i own) and i really really want this. (after borrowing a friend's 50 Cron and then running around today with the 75 Lux, i realised how huge that 0.7 to 1 meter can be when you like to shoot wide open.) add to that Riccis talented sweaty hands making it brass and i just want to swoon.... sigh.

stevem8

Any pic of the lens? I am still thinking of seling my Silver ASPH version to pick up a BP pre ASPH.