The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: DynaLite studio light kit plus...

LJL

Complete, ready to go, 2x radio triggered 1000Ws packs, 3x 2000Ws heads, sync cords, etc. This is a slightly older version of what is now the MK10-2303 Roadmax kit, minus the crappy little umbrellas.

B&H listing: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ..._MK10_2303_Roadmax_Two_Pack_.html#accessories

Add in 3x speedrings, one for each head, so you only need use your softboxes, strip boxes, to complete things.

B&H listing: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/208244-REG/Westcott_3501_Speed_Ring_for_Strip.html

Toss in a 7" grid holder for the DynaLite heads (you add your own 7" grids, as I am keeping mine for use with my Profotos).

B&H listing: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/16608-REG/Dynalite_RR_GH_7_Grid_Spot_Holder.html

That is just over $4k of goodies if bought new. Get the entire set-up in almost new condition for $2,400 + shipping. I will accept Amex, Visa, MC or cashier check. (I do not use PayPal, sorry.)

Here are some quick snaps of the kit in various poses to show things:

Lighting kit:
View attachment 14611

Heads and cap:
View attachment 14612

Heads firing:
View attachment 14613

Modeling lights:
View attachment 14614

Pack controls:
http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6667

Speedrings and 7" Grid Spot Holder:
View attachment 14616

This is a sweet, very portable, and excellent kit. Something you need in your arsenal for everything from studio to location portrait shooting.

LJ

Last edited:

LJL

Re: FS: DynaLite studio light kit plus...

Hmmm....not many folks looking for a mint set of great studio lighting gear that also serves as great location shooting gear due to compact size and weight?

LJ

dseelig

I just took a lighting class this is avery nice pack light and very consistent. If I was to start over and wanted the best lightweight pack this would be it. NO 1000 watt pack is this light and the heads are light as well. David

fotografz

I just took a lighting class this is avery nice pack light and very consistent. If I was to start over and wanted the best lightweight pack this would be it. NO 1000 watt pack is this light and the heads are light as well. David
I agree.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

If I had the money I would have bought this the day it was posted. I used Dynalite for almost 20 years and there great lights. Would love to have at least a Pack and two heads

Pretty sure they are 110v

LJL

Yes, these are 110-120V packs. I also have run them off of the DynaLite sinewave converter battery, and they work wonderfully.

The light from these units is excellent and extremely consistent. As David and Marc have commented, best pack&head combination for very light weight and consistent output, and Guy also knows how compact these babies are. Only reason I am parting with them is to help fund a burgeoning Profoto habit, and wanting compatibility across all the gear.

To sweeten the pot, I will pick up the shipping costs (CONUS). This is a very good deal for somebody wanting great light and a near instant studio....just add an umbrella and/or a softbox and you are ready to rock.

LJ

LJL

This great kit was sold to one of our own forum members, knowing it is going to a good home and will be put to good use. Thanks to all.

LJ

Guy Mancuso

So this is Sold. I will mark it as such. Whoever did buy this will be very pleased, I used them for a long time and always got great results. The nice thing on Dynalites is the reflector is built in and that just saves a ton of space.

mwalker

Subscriber Member
I bought em....going to experiment with this type of photography.:eek:

Guy I wish you would have another lighting class.

Guy Mancuso

Me too. Looks like we need to set one up again. Mike nice choice, the dynalites are a excellent way to get into lighting.