The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lots of Manual Lenses,Canon,Zuiko,Taks

wiregen

It's spring cleaning time and I need to get rid of some of the lenses that's just sitting on the shelf. Lens quality are based on KEH.com's scale.
All prices are net to me. Paypal please add 3% + shipping. My FM handle is wiregen also for reference

1. OLYMPUS 50MM F/1.4 ZUIKO - $40.00
CONDITION: BGN
This was on my OM-2n when I purchased it. Comes with front and rear caps.

2. OLYMPUS 28MM F/3.5 ZUIKO - $60.00
CONDITION: EX
This comes with a lot of extras. Comes with Original Olympus Case, Original Olympus 28mm rubber hood, Olympus 28mm Metal hood, Close up Filters with case, Olympus front and rear caps.

3. 135MM F/3.5 PENTAX SUPER TAKUMAR M42 - $50.00
Comes with Skylight Filter, original front and rear caps

4. 50MM F/1.4 ASAHI PENTAX SUPER TAKUMAR - $45.00
CONDITION: BGN/UG
Comes with UV Filter, Rear Cap but no front cap. The previous owner used black paint to cover the Takumar and Asahi Co on the words. The lens has some yellowing, due to the radioactive element.

5. CANON FD 50MM F/1.4 CONVERTED TO EOS/EF MOUNT - $90.00
Bought this from Jim Bucanan and is a very excellent performer. Aperture clicks and works well. Canon's staple child 50mm glass. Comes with front and rear caps.

6. MINOLTA 58MM F/1.4 ROKKOR UNCONVERTED - $40.00
CONDITION: BGN
Good condition comes with generic front cap and rear cap

Full images can be seen on my flickr set.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ron2/sets/72157616489769114/