The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H3DII-31 Kit

dfarkas

Workshop Member
Up for sale is a barely-used MINT Hassy H3DII-31 Kit with body, back, and 80mm f/2.8 HC lens. Comes with the original case, charger, various plugs, caps, covers, strap, firewire cable, etc. The box isn't Also includes an extra battery and a back-up "battery" that takes 3 disposable CR123A Lithium batteries.

Only 3670 activations on this setup, with a powered-on time of just 1 day and 1 hour. The original LCD screen protector was never even removed. There are two very small marks on the back on either corner. Other than that the camera is perfect in every way. Lens is flawless.

Back S/N DD57085085
Body S/N 70SU23084
Lens S/N 7CSCT20543

Asking $12,000 for the whole kit.

As per usual, shipping via insured UPS. Visa/MC/Amex/PayPal/Google are all fine - no fees.

David

etrigan63

Damn! Where's my winning lotto ticket? I wonder if I can get part of the Stimulus Package through an arts grant?

Dale Allyn

Carlos, just tell 'em that you're an ill-managed manufacturing or finance company. Surely they'll send you a big check!

:)

Nice kit for very attractive price here.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Hell just tell them your a photographer . We are so ill managed they would beg us to take the money.

dfarkas

Workshop Member
Yes, I am back now. I was checking a few things here and there online, but spent most of my time either taking pictures or drinking beer with fellow Leica buffs in Memphis. I'm still trying to play catch-up.

The camera is available, but I have received numerous inquiries. I guess the first one to pull the trigger is the one who gets the deal.

David