The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M and Zeiss ZM lenses / Price Reduction

woodyspedden

I have some seriously housecleaning to do. I have the following mint condition lenses for sale. Shipping and paypal (3%) are up to the buyer.

Leica 50 Cron asph six bit coded, silver chrome.............$1400 ($1995)

Leica 21 Elmarit, asph six bit coded, silver chrome.........$3100 ($4295)

Leica 135 apo Telyt 3.4 Super Elmar ............................$2100 ($3195)

Leica 90 Macro, six bit coded, silver chrome...........$1400 ($1995)

Zeiss ZM 35 w/hood silver chrome........................$695 ($966)

Zeiss ZM 28 silver chrome...................................$650 ($877)

The list prices for these lenses are shown in the parentheses. I will allow a seven day period from receipt of lens to confirm that the lens is in the condition described. None of these lenses have dirt, dust, fungus etc and the glass is perfect (Well as perfect as Leica and Zeiss make them!)

You can reach me direct at [email protected]

Happy shopping

Woody

dseelig

Re: Leica M and Zeiss ZM lenses for sale

Woody is as good as you get on the web either buying form or selling to. woody are you getting out of leica or just trimming the fat? david

woodyspedden

Woody is as good as you get on the web either buying form or selling to. woody are you getting out of leica or just trimming the fat? david
David

Not getting out of Leica at all. I just have too many lenses, many of which don't get used. One of my best shots was at the Castle of Neuschwanstein during the Leica/Porsche trip a couple of years ago. The shot was taken all the way from the parking lot looking upwards toward the castle and was shot with the 135 Apo Telyt. It is a wonderful lens and indispensible for this type of shot. However I have not used the lens since (I typically use either my 90 Apo or the old 85 Summarex, neither of which are for sale). So given this usage, I decided to sell it and the same logic applies to others. I don't use the 50 cron much as I have the 50 Lux pre-asph which I absolutely love so it is on one of the bodies most of the time.

So that is my story and I'm sticking to it. LOL

Woody

woodyspedden

I am now adding for sale a mint- 75 Lux. This has been one of my most used lenses but I also have a mint 85 Summarex and can't afford to keep both of these. So the Lux goes on sale at a firm price of $2850. You will definitely not be disappointed.

Woody

I've purchased two camera bodies from Woody, he was great to deal with and all was as described.

tm

woodyspedden

50 Cron reduced to $1250 as is 90 Macro. Zeiss 28 ZM reduced to $610 and finally the 21 Elmarit reduced to $2500

Remember these lenses are all mint!

Best

Woody

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member

I second Tim's endorsement: buy with confidence. Good luck with the sales, Woody. KL

woodyspedden

Hey Guy or Jack

How do I change the thread title to "Prices reduced" Leica and Zeiss M lenses?

Thanks in advance for your help

Woody

woodyspedden

What's the aperture speed on the Zeiss 28?
It is a 2.8. This is one of my favorite lenses which I used exensively on my Film M's. On some recent trips I also used it on the M8 with great success. The lens has wonderful contrast and colors. At this price it can only be considered a real bargain.

Woody