The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WITHDRAWN: Leica M 75 Lux

woodyspedden

I am now adding for sale a mint- 75 Lux. This has been one of my most used lenses but I also have a mint 85 Summarex and can't afford to keep both of these. So the Lux goes on sale at a firm price of $2850. You will definitely not be disappointed.

Woody

stevem8

Re: Leica M 75 Lux

Man oh man..one of my dream M lenses right here. If I come up with the cash you will hear from me...

cam

Man oh man..one of my dream M lenses right here. If I come up with the cash you will hear from me...
Steve -- Woody gives good lens!

i know i said it was a beast as a carry-around (which it is), but man oh man is it worth it! you will melt in ecstasy....

Mikec

I am now adding for sale a mint- 75 Lux. This has been one of my most used lenses but I also have a mint 85 Summarex and can't afford to keep both of these. So the Lux goes on sale at a firm price of $2850. You will definitely not be disappointed.

Woody
How tempting! Is it 6-bit coded?

woodyspedden

Oh Well

I promised myself that I would never sell this lens as it has been my overall favorite for the M8 and I am going to stick to that .

The 75 Lux is removed as a sale item

Thanks for looking

Woody

cam

Woody -- you're doing the right thing. seriously.

the more i use it, the more my jaw drops. it's a beast -- but a worthy one. you would have missed it immediately if it was sold. this is a keeper!