The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leaf Aptus 17 kit for sale or trade

B

buzzski

OK, I'm having a bit of a change of priority, giving up my day job in newspapers and as such I'm looking at changing my own personal kit. I have Leaf Aptus back with around 8000 shots on it c/w boxes and 4 batteries, a Blad 503cx, 80mm cf with pro hood and a 40mm C that is mint with case and hood (serviced 2007). This kit is overkill for what I'm gonna be shooting over the next few years. I want to get an EOS 1ds mk3 so I can still shoot stock but also freelance press and PR stuff where the Blad is just a bit slow. I'm only putting feelers out just now but if there is anyone after a good MFDB set up and have Canon stuff to they want to shift then give me a shout. I am in the UK but will happily ship anywhere.