The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD : Pristine Nikon 70-200 VR, LNIB

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Hello all,

This is a slightly modified re-post from Fred's site, but many friends here too, so here goes.

It might be the GFC—who knows—but John Deere has not renewed my local contract here. No worries; I have plenty of other work, but I have no use for this lens at this time.

This lens is LNIB; it has been on the D3/D700/D300 a couple of dozen times and it has paid for itself a number of times. It is a perfect copy that required no dialing in of focus on any of my bodies.

I bought this from Jim Lakey (brightscreen.com/); many here may know that Jim is a registered Nikon dealer as well as the inventor of the BrightScreen. I have bought most of my gear from Jim over the last few years.

See images of the exterior of the lens :

here

Notice the "Nikon USA" sticker: no grey market items here!

I can't find the warranty card (I have all my other ones of course!) but it might turn up. Jim will vouch for this purchase, however. You will not need the warranty card; it is a perfect copy. I have not filled in the registration card either so although the card says "fill in within 10 days of purchase" that option may still be available.

I am asking $1499 for this lens including shipping and insurance to you.

If you live in Australia, you may pick this up at my studio and pay in cash, if that suits.

Otherwise, PM me for my PayPal account. I will not charge extra for PP. Alternatively, we can charge your credit card here (Visa or Mastercard); whatever works for you.

Cheers to all, Kit L