The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon SP Rangefinder, 35/2.5 and 85/2 Lenses; Canon 50/1.8 LTM; Zeiss Sonnar 50/2 etc

monza

The time has come to sell my prized SP, as I must use the funds for an engineering development. It needs to find a home where it can live an active life, as this is a fine operating SP that needs film to be happy. :)

I have owned three SPs including an SP 2005, and none operates finer than this one. Mechanically it is nearly perfect. It has a very quiet shutter (cloth) with accurate shutter speeds, smooth film advance (the wind lever return spring is a tad weak but works fine.) Focusing helical and wheel are perfect. Self-timer works well. Optically, the viewfinder is superb, with a great RF patch, bright, complete framelines. Frameline selector works great.

Note: SP meter is not included.

Cosmetically, the camera shows wear around the strap lugs and sides. The original leatherette is in fine shape on both the back and the camera. I recently painted the top and front plates and other bits to match my (former) SP 2005 (parts were stripped to the brass similar to the parts shown.)

The bottom was not painted as it is riveted to the back, and I didn't want to dechrome it while attached to the back and ruin the leatherette.

Included with the SP is a new Luigi Rally case and strap, which I received last month. The case and strap have not seen any field action, so they are still brand new. These are about $250 new.

Also included with the body: a custom solid brass body cap by Amedeo, to which I added full black paint treatment; it's the only one of its kind. The "Nippon Kogaku" text and logo engravings were filled with white paint. I believe chrome versions are offered for $49 new.

The SP body, Luigi case, and custombody cap are $1400 plus $10 shipping.

Also for sale, a near mint 3.5c/2.5 Nikkor, black, 'EP.' The focus is extremely smooth, as is the aperture. Click stops are positive, glass is perfect, no haze, fungus, scratches, or marks. Aperture blades are perfect, with no oil. Barrel is in super condition, white letter is still bright white (not yellowed) and there are no scratches or marks. Included with the 3.5cm/2.5 are a plastic rear cap (not original) and a generic front cap, as well as the original brown leather case. This is a great performer. $350 plus $5 shipping.

To complete the package, also for sale is a near mint 8.5cm/2 Nikkor, chrome. This has absolutely wonderful glass, not a hint of haze or fungus, and a smaller than expected bit of dust. Aperture blades are perfect, with no oil. Focus and aperture are smooth and silky. Barrel is in superb condition, one has to look hard to see signs of use. Includes original rear cap, 48mm sky filter, generic hood, original brown leather case. $350 plus $5 shipping.

Also for sale:

Nikon RF Nikkor 10.5cm/2.5 lens hood, excellent condition, $35 plus $5 shipping (kevincameras.com offers them at $95 and up.)

Carl Zeiss Jena Sonnar 5cm 1:2 in Contax mount, excellent clean glass, no haze or fungus or scratches, silky smooth aperture ring, just returned from service by Brian Sweeney, chrome barrel and black front ring with a bit of brassing, $150 plus $5 shipping. Will post photos later today.

Canon 50/1.8 LTM, this is not a Serenar, but the later black focus ring style. This lens is in near perfect condition cosmetically, with smooth focus and aperture rings. Unfortunately, one of the inner surfaces is cloudy. However, it just might be the ticket for portraits or special situations. $35 plus $5 shipping.

Nikon RF body cap by Voigtländer, perfect, $15 plus $2 postage.

Shipping costs are for USA; please inquire regarding overseas shipments. I ship worldwide. Payment via paypal, wire, or check.

7 day inspection period, satisfaction guaranteed. Have sold quite a bit of stuff on RFF.

Also for sale:

Nikon RF Nikkor 10.5cm/2.5 lens hood, excellent condition, $35 plus $5 shipping (kevincameras.com offers them at $95 and up.)

Carl Zeiss Jena Sonnar 5cm 1:2 in Contax mount, excellent clean glass, no haze or fungus or scratches, silky smooth aperture ring, just returned from service by Brian Sweeney, chrome barrel and black front ring with a bit of brassing, $150 plus $5 shipping. Will post photos later today.

Canon 50/1.8 LTM, this is not a Serenar, but the later black focus ring style. This lens is in near perfect condition cosmetically, with smooth focus and aperture rings. Unfortunately, one of the inner surfaces is cloudy. However, it just might be the ticket for portraits or special situations. $35 plus $5 shipping.

Nikon RF body cap by Voigtländer, perfect, $15 plus $2 postage.

Shipping costs are for USA; please inquire regarding overseas shipments. I ship worldwide. Payment via paypal, wire, or check.

7 day inspection period, satisfaction guaranteed. Have sold quite a bit of stuff on RFF.

monza

Looks like I duplicated some text there, heh he.

The Nikon SP, body cap, and case are sold.

The Canon 50/1.8 is sold.

The Voigtlander body cap is sold.

The Sonnar 50/2 in Contax mount, Nikkor 35/2.5, and Nikkor 85/2 are still available.