The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: CV12mm and CV15mm

robertwright

For sale: CV12mm 5.6-
Bought new, very good condition, with box, caps, 12mm viewfinder and Milich Hood. (I have the 55mm leica UVIR which I would sell but my opinion is that it is best to use the lens without the filter and deal with the colour shifts later. But it is there if you want to add 75$ for it. Not included otherwise despite it is in the pics.)
Lens has no marks, body is clean, there is a little play in the mount from mounting and unmounting the lens. A tiny wiggle, I only mention it to be complete. Comes with leica LTM in brass.

700$ complete, lens, finder, box, milich hood, LTM mount. This is over 800 new. Paypal add 3%. Will take postal money order also. Will ship CONUS via super saver fedex or 3 day UPS to be cheap, shipping a flat 15$ to be nice.

Also CV15mm 4.5
user condition, I got this used from Adorama, has some wear on the barrel and lens hood petals. Glass is clean. Comes with 15mm viewfinder and Miliich milled LTM in brass. also with 39mm Leica UVIR filter that slips in petal hood. I have it rigged with a little velcro on the side, sits in there snug, but you can get it out if you want to shoot this on full frame. And you do want to shoot this on full frame:D

500 complete, same shipping details as above. this kit is over 600 to assemble piecemeal.

pics to follow.

robertwright

rejiggering:

a la carte:
CV12mm-with Leica brass LTM and 12mm viewfinder-500.00
milich hood for same-100
Leica 55mm filter on hold for the moment.

still a kit bc it is so good:
CV15mm-with milich brass LTM and 15mm viewfinder and 39mm Leica UVIR-400.00

4/3rd's users-- give me 300 for this lens alone and 28/90 voigtlander LTM included.

shipping 25 each and paypal plus 3%. postal money order good.

...and no soft corners...:ROTFL:

robertwright

the 6-bit adapter comes with the 12mm or with the 15mm?
I was including it with the cv15 for 400, at a loss. In my experience you want to use the 15 coded as WATE with the milich LTM and select 21mm from the M8 on camera menu (camera set to lens recognition on + UVIR). Then the images are nice and clean.

The cv12 does not benefit from using the UVIR because you get overcorrected corners. Easier to shoot it uncoded and unfiltered.

The milich LTM is 150. I did not want to sell it a la carte since it may come in handy, but if it helped the lens go, I was fine with it.

robertwright

CV12 with finder and LTM sold pending....:D

milich hood for CV12-make me an offer I can't refuse:ROTFL:

55mm leica UVIR-on hold still

cv15mm--still chugging, avail. still 400 with UVIR and with milich LTM.

won't let the ebay dogs out until monday prob.