The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Cambo Wide WDS for sale

P

Paul David 99

I have for sale a Cambo Wide WDS body. It comes with a Hasselblad H1 mounting plate, and I am throwing in a groundglass and magnifier.

I am selling it on eBay because I hate to deal with price haggling. Also to my international friends, please forgive me, but I don't have the resources necessary to ship it out of the USA.

Thanks for looking.

Paul

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Hi Paul:

Per our B&S rules, I am removing the link to the eBay auction. As a reminder, it's okay for folks to add an eBay link if their item has not sold here after a few days at their listed price ;)

P

Paul David 99

Sorry Jack,

Guess I saw the other listing with eBay links, and wasn't aware of the rules. My apologies.

Paul

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
No worries Paul!

Just so everybody knows, Paul is a good guy and is easy to deal with -- I just felt a need to keep the rules of our B&S in force.

P

Paul David 99

Thanks Jack and David. Thanks for being understanding. The buy it now price is $1300. I also have a Mamiya mount rear plate with buy it now price of $599.

Paul