The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya AFD III for sale

P

Paul David 99

I have a Mamiya AFD III for sale. I bought it from the man himself (Jack Flesher, who is in my neighborhood), and it was first bought from B&H 8 months ago fir $4,409. The only reason I am selling it is because I got a good deal on a complete system. It is listed for a "buy it now" price on ebay for $2,695 and a minimum bid of$1,750:
I'm selling on ebay because I don't have the patience to deal with haggling over the price.

Thanks.

Paul

jdbfreeheel

Not to be a total curmudgeon, but I think simply linking to your Ebay auctions isn't entirely proper form here at GetDPI. And haggling (or not) over the price is the seller's decision. If you don't have the patience to deal with potential negotiations, I'd suggest simply selling it on Ebay without the cross-promotion.

IMO, the "haggling" and "discussion among parties" is part of the process in getting to build and establish relationships with other members here.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Josh is correct (thanks!) -- ebay link removed per our forum B&S rules. I've left the remainder of the ad up so folks that may be willing to pay his firm buy-it-now price can contact him directly :)

P

Paul David 99

Again my apologies. I've learned my lesson. I wasn't aware of the rule.

Paul

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
No worries Paul!

Just so everybody knows, Paul is a good guy and is easy to deal with -- I just felt a need to keep the rules of our B&S in force.