The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Brand New G1 two lens kit

woodyspedden

Hey everyone.

I have a two week old G1 with both kits giving you a range of 14mm to 200mm in two very small and lightweight packages. Plus I have an extra batter and the RayQual adapter for M to micro 4/3.

List price for this kit (the basic two lens kit) is now approximately $950. The battery is $35 and the RayQual adapter (from Stephen Gandy at Cameraquest) is $175 for a total of $1160.

I will sell the entire package for $1000.

All the gear is in perfect condition having been used only for testing purposes.

As can be seen on the Micro 4/3 Threads on this forum this kit is simply a no-brainer to own. Only problem is that if you are a 70 something like me, with shaky hands, the kit is too light to keep stable on a consistent basis. For most folks this is not an issue but for me it just doesn't work.

I would post photos but as I say, this is a perfect condition camera i.e. LNIB. However if need be, I will be happy to take some images and send to you

The Online Photographer just picked this as the #7 camera of the top ten in his estimation.

Happy Hunting

Woody

Last edited:

iiiNelson

Re: FS Brand New G1 two lens kit

Where was this 3 days ago!!! I just bought a G1 2 lens kit on Tuesday from Contact Photo Arts. This will certainly be a great kit for anyone who wants to jump into Micro 4/3 and adaptable M-mount lenses.

woodyspedden

I just received a very nice note from Bill Wilby, at Contact Arts, who asked me to tell you that he will contact Panasonic on behalf of the new buyer to assure the full new warranty is honored.

Nice man that Bill Wilby. When contemplating purchases, give him a try.

Woody

B

Bill Wilby

I just received a very nice note from Bill Wilby, at Contact Arts, who asked me to tell you that he will contact Panasonic on behalf of the new buyer to assure the full new warranty is honored.

Nice man that Bill Wilby. When contemplating purchases, give him a try.

Woody
Thanks Woody, What I was wanting to say is that if a forum member bought your camera that I sold you I would be able to and willing to help with any possible warranty claim. I could do this if the camera was returned too me to handle. Again thanks for the kind words Bill