The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Hasselblad HC Lenses and Film Back

Chunin

Excellent condition Hasselblad HC 35 lens with both caps and hood. Shows some normal wear but no dents. Optics clean with 95mm UV filter. $1750 shipped and paypaled.

HC 50-110mm Zoom with both caps and hood plus the 95mm UV filter. Same condition. $1950 shipped and paypaled.

HC 150mm with both caps and hood for $1450 shipped and paypaled.

Excellent condition Hasselblad H series (H1, H2, H3D) HM 16-32 film back with insert and cap. $150 shipped and paypaled in the US or Canada.

fotografz

Re: Hasselblad HC Lenses and Film Back

Excellent condition Hasselblad HC 35 lens with both caps and hood. Shows some normal wear but no dents. Optics clean with 95mm UV filter. $1750 shipped and paypaled.

HC 50-110mm Zoom with both caps and hood plus the 95mm UV filter. Same condition. $1950 shipped and paypaled.

HC 150mm with both caps and hood for $1450 shipped and paypaled.

Excellent condition Hasselblad H series (H1, H2, H3D) HM 16-32 film back with insert and cap. $150 shipped and paypaled in the US or Canada.
I'll take the film back for the H camera (BTW, it will NOT work on a H3D ... but will fit my H2F).

PM your Pay Pay address and I'll send it right away along with shipping info.

Marc Williams
FOTOGRAFZ

(PM sent)

How old is the 50-150? Is it a recent model or from the H1 days?

Last edited:

Chunin

Sorry about the H3D thing. I meant H2D. It is from the H1 days but I can check the serial number just in case.

fotografz

Sorry about the H3D thing. I meant H2D. It is from the H1 days but I can check the serial number just in case.
Just check to see if the screws holding the lens mount to the lens body are silver or black. Some very early models can be identified by silver screw heads, and may not work on later cameras correctly unless updated.

Thanks,

Marc

Chunin

I just checked and they are black. It has firmware 12.0.0. Perhaps you can check which version is compatible. It has been to Hasselblad for routine maintenance just in case they might have updated it.

H

hvk

I'll take the film back for the H camera (BTW, it will NOT work on a H3D ... but will fit my H2F).
From what I understand the film back works on a H3D, but not on a H3D II...

/Henrik

fotografz

From what I understand the film back works on a H3D, but not on a H3D II...

/Henrik
Yes, I forgot that the H3D can take film backs, but not the H3D-II. Thanks for the correction.

Marc

Chunin

I have 3 so there is still 1 available

Last edited:

Chunin

16-32 Film Back and 50-110mm zoom have been sold! The 35mm, 150mm and polaroid back still available.