The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Gitzo GT3541L 6X Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Looking for a Gitzo GT3541L 6X Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs. New or used . B&H has them in stock for 824.00 but I could buy a used one. Just thought I would ask

woodyspedden

No offense Guy but an XLS model will force you to stand on a stool to take the photos LOL

My weak attempt at Monday morning humor. I need another Capuccino

Woody

Guy Mancuso

LOL . Hell Woody at my height I need a freaking ladder. LOL

The nice thing is i only have to draw out the 2 sections to get my height without screwing around than when i need the height which doing interiors you do than I have it ready for me. 78 inches tall is getting to the fog level.:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Also not extending those bottom legs makes it even sturdier.

Dale Allyn

I love my GT3541 XLS and I'm 5' 8" tall or so. It can be a tad long when collapsed, but I use at least one leg fully extended quite often. I was slow to get around to buying a leg set this tall, but now I feel silly for having messed with shorter legs for so long. One of the best purchases I've made in photo gear.

And besides, if I throw a tarp on it, it's a teepee! :)

Guy Mancuso

Same height Dale on a good day i am 5'8' . Somedays i have to jump to get there. LOL

I like the teepee idea. Maybe my new home. LOL