The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M7 0.72 black in excellent condition

Burro39

Serial number 2778235 updated with MP rangefinder and optical DX coding. I would rate the camera 9.5 out of 10.

Shot only about 30 rolls since purchased from PopFlash about a year and a half ago. Was CLA’d before purchase.

Camera does have one small paint chip on the back right upright that frames the back door plate. Right where you would rest your thumb.

I am new to this forum but do have over 200 100% positive feedback ratings on Ebay (cps73) and some on Fred Miranda from a year or so ago.

Asking $1899 plus 1.5% if you use paypal. FREE SHIPPING within the USA. Will not sell outside the US. This is a very clean and beautiful camera that needs a home where it will be used.

You can reach me direct: [email protected]

Thanks

Last edited:

Burro39

OK, how about $1899 period. I will pick up the paypal fee and still ship it free within CONUS. Remember this camera has the MP rangefinder and DX coding. Many others out there do not! How bout a second look?

Burro39

This is a great camera! If you think my price of 1899 is too high, please PM me and let me know! I would like to sell the camera but don't want to lose my shirt doing it!