The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The GetDPI Giveaway

archiM44

I have 2 B+W UV/IR cut filters 67mm which I will never use in absolutely new condition.
I will take care of the shipping by cheap postal service, you only have to unpack and use.
No dealers, just users please. Just send your address.

maurice

Ron (Netherlands)

I have 2 B+W UV/IR cut filters 67mm which I will never use in absolutely new condition.
I will take care of the shipping by cheap postal service, you only have to unpack and use.
No dealers, just users please. Just send your address.

maurice
A big thanks to Maurice, the filter arrived in two days time and he even didn't want to take my offer to pay for shipment!!!!!!!!:salute:

laptoprob

If anybody knows how this works - or just likes this old stuff -, will get it right away...from Russia with.....:

Yeah, I do.

If the meter works, you read a value like an EV value. that transfers to a f/speed combination. The set combination of 8,5 equals like between f4 and f5,6 and 1/30 sec. I think at 100 ASA, EV 15 is like sunny sixteen.

cheers, Rob.

Ron (Netherlands)

Yeah, I do.

If the meter works, you read a value like an EV value. that transfers to a f/speed combination. The set combination of 8,5 equals like between f4 and f5,6 and 1/30 sec. I think at 100 ASA, EV 15 is like sunny sixteen.

cheers, Rob.
Ha Rob, als je hem wilt hebben geef dan je adres,

groeten
Ron

RGoldman

I have 2 5GB Seagate ST1 Microdrives along with a PC card adapter for anyone that wants them. I will cover Con US shipping but don't really think they are worth the cost of international shipping. The drives both work good as new and hold a lot of images if you don't need lightning fast r/w times.

I also have a 67mm Toyo optics UV filter that looks new as well as a 62mm Nikon Polarizer that I have no use for. Both were given to me by my neighbor when he moved and was cleaning out some old film stuff.

I will keep looking for more stuff as my wife loves it when I clean out my office!

Ron

DavidL

Elincrom flash bits and more

Old Prolinca (Elincrom fit) 60x60cm softbox. Old and worn but works. UK only unless you want to pay shipping. It's the one skin type which is velcro'd into top, thicker than the thin skins use these days and gives a nice light.
Prolinca Infra red trigger. Again used and abused but working.
This is a gem though. Elinchrom monoblock output to jack socket fitting. Means you can plug any pc flash jack plugged cable into Elinchrom system.
Spiratone 72mm filter holder. Metal threaded base and top so you can screw any number of filters together and keep top and bottom ones protected.
Olympus lens case 50-200 lens size
Lowepro rezo 40 small case. I mean small 6"x3"
2 Old D300 screen covers. Emergency backup?

Last edited:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
If you want them, you can have them:
Nikon HN-3(gone), HN-5(gone), HS-1(gone), HK-11, and HN-12 Lens hoods. ( only the HK-11 and HN-12 remain)
-bob

Last edited: