The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The GetDPI Giveaway

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Paramount 12 foot pc cord, tip #11 both ends (nikon or canon screw lock)
-bob

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
And some more:
Nikon BR-2, BR-3(gone), and an E2 Extension ring(gone) (BR-2 is left)
SC-19 cords (2) (one left)
ask any you shall receive
-bob

Last edited:

Don Libby

I just found a Hoya set of 58mm close up lens +1, +2, +4. All in a nifty Hoya rollup imitation leather/plastic/nagahide case.

Pay for shipping and its yours.

Don

cam

I just found a Hoya set of 58mm close up lens +1, +2, +4. All in a nifty Hoya rollup imitation leather/plastic/nagahide case.
probably an exceptionally stupid question, but does this work at all on a rangefinder? if so, i'm all there!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
There should be no issue using them the question is will it focus with a RF patch . That I don't know. Worth certainly trying

Lars

f/64? :D

I have my dad's old Kodak Retina IIa rangefinder from the early fifties, included is a closeup kit with a special rangefinder attachment for focusing with lens I, II, or I+II. It even corrects for parallax shift, a neat little device. And no, I'm not giving it away - sorry.

cam

damn, Lars! and yet it would go perfect with my old vertically reaching shutters and their rapid blixtsynktid!

C

carbonmetrictree

Stephen, I'll take it! I also have a friend who would love the Voightlander strap if you still have it.

ALPA Polaroid back, with extra (new) roller set. Leatherette removed, but can be easily recovered if that matters.

Last edited:
C

carbonmetrictree

I've got one VGA and one DVI adapter for the older Macbooks to give away.

Ron (Netherlands)

A big thanks for Steve (stephengilbert) for the strap he sent me :thumbs:, now carrying the below Z5; will shoot a first test role next week on a weekend trip.

Last edited: