The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:P45+ Great Deal - P65+ Even Better Deal

lance_schad

Workshop Member
I have an great opportunity for someone who would like to get into a Phase One Back at an affordable price. I have a client who is looking to sell his complete P45+ H system in NEW CONDITION which includes the following:

P45+ VA H mount with 2+ years left on VA warranty , about 800 actuations
Hasselblad H2 Body, 80mm , Viewfinder all with about 100 actuations

This system is being offered @ $18,500 plus s&h

If you are interested in a P65+ this system can be upgrade @ $17,000 bringing your total price for a complete system for $35,500 which is about $10k less than the normal list price of about $45k (P65+ & H2 Kit).

Please call or email me with any questions and look out for some other gear I will be posting for sale.

Best Regards,

Lance

PeterA

Good to see you posting again Lance! Send me an email and let me knwo what you are up to .

Pete

lance_schad

Workshop Member
Good to see you posting again Lance! Send me an email and let me knwo what you are up to .

Pete
Peter its good to be back. Looking forward to contributing back to the community with support and excellent values.

Now come on folks now that Guy's back sold lets get this one into the hands of someone that can use it to take advantage of the beautiful spring weather.

Lance