The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: CV 28/3.5 Color-Skopar Chrome w/M adapter

Burro39

Great little lens! Beautiful, small and sharp. This is the smallest Voigtlander wide. Very well built and I am selling with the adapter for Leica M mount together for $310 shipped and paypal'ed. Will sell only within the USA. Lens is perfect, no marks or defects.

Last edited:

Burro39

very nice little lens. I am having second thoughts about selling it. I think its as sharp as my ultron 28/2. Anyway, $300 takes it this weekend, shipped, and I will pay paypal fees.

Burro39

How about $300 shipped and paypal fees paid to the CONUS only. I think this lens is as sharp as my $600 28/2 and is much easier to carry around. Used it on an M7 but would be great on an M6 also or any M mount camera.. Consider buying me now!