The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya ZD Back for sale

J

jr102801

This is a low mileage (low mileage) ZD back i had it for around a year but have not used it alot. I'm upgrade to a P30+ need to sale. This is a back only, not the full ZD camera, and requires a Mamiya 645 AFD, AFDII or AFDIII camera body to mount it on. It comes with all the original accessories, (box, padded case, software, charger, etc) this is one of the few digital backs that allows easy IR capture. In addition, i enclude a spare batterie. Anyway, feel free to PM me with any questions. So my asking pricing is $5500 for the back and extra batteries included. I also posted it on ebay if intrested. also feel free to send me email at [email protected] if any question arises.

Thank you!

J

jr102801

i consider bringing down the price of the back to $5199.00 US. Buyer pays shipping if anyone know of anyone that would be intrested in buying a digital back i would apreciate it if could forward the info or contact me at my e-mail: [email protected] if any question arises. Thank you!